From Grape to Glass
Let us protect the fruits of your labor with specialized coverages tailored to your winery or vineyard business needs.
Buildings, business personal property including wine caves, wine tanks and winemaking equipment; permanently installed equipment, fine arts, debris removal, outdoor property including signs, property in transit, peak season coverage, equipment breakdown, pollutant cleanup and removal; valuable papers and records and more.
Premises and oeprations; products/completed oeprations, liquor liability, personal injury, bodily injury, advertising injury, fire legal liability, medical expense and more.
We also offer additional coverage to make your business and personal protection complete, such as home, commercial or personal auto and life insurance.
At Every Stage
- Wine products valuation
- Expediting epxenses (for repairs)
- Extended warranty (for damaged property)
- Wine leakage
- Processing water
- Pesticide/herbicide application
- Additional insured vendors
- Limited products withdrawal expense (for recall/removal)
In the Vineyard
- Harvested grapes
- Trellises and grapevines
- Mobile agricultural equipment
- Worldwide air shipments
- Brands and labels expense (re-labeling)
- Contract penalty clause (for failure to deliver)
Contact us today to see what the Hometown advantage can mean for you!